Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Model Photography & Comp Cards

A big part of what I love to do is help launch new models in the world of modeling in the Twin Cities. Through Model Integrity I give upfront advice on the risks & benefits of pursuing this industry and how to recognize scams vs legit agencies and opportunities.

While this industry is not for everyone (& does involve a lot of hard work!) I encourage models who want to go for it to give it their best shot and do it right! When individuals feel they are ready to invest in professional, industry-relevant commercial & fashion photography, I help them strategically plan the best way to utilize their look and branch out to help them represent a broad market.

Here's a few of the Comp Cards I've worked on lately, representing different ages, looks, & genders...









No comments:

Post a Comment