Tuesday, September 20, 2011

CRAVE Book Project

Wow. I am floored by how long it's been since I've blogged.

But I have a good reason.

I've been completely engrossed in the most fabulous project. I've been shooting smart, savvy, super-fun women business owners all over the Twin Cities for the 2nd edition of CRAVE Mpls/St Paul - the trendy coffee table book / city guide to women owned businesses in the Twin Cities.




Keep an eye out! It'll be released in mid November, just in time to give as Christmas gifts to your best gal pals.



The pictures are a big secret until our launch party, but I've been given permission to sneak peak a few... I put these up on facebook awhile back, but apparently they didn't make it to the blog yet...








Curious about the book? I believe there's still about one week and a few spots left if you're interested in being featured... check it out: CRAVE ONLINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment