Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Email Address Down...

Hello! Thanks for visiting the blog & website! If you're new (or a long-time fan) and you've been trying to contact me via email, my apologies in advance if you have yet to receive a reply. My email system has been down most of the last five days. I have managed to get into it just twice for a few minutes since then and while I've seen some incoming emails, the system won't let me reply. With that said, I am working on the problem of course, but thank you for your patience & understanding to those of you awaiting a reply. Hopefully I'll have an update for this posting soon and the problem will be resolved. :) In the meantime, feel free to call the studio at 651.489.8281 for questions or bookings. Thanks!

Happy "Summer" All! It sure feels like it outside. :)

~Shannon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment