Saturday, November 14, 2009

Halloween Costume Contest FINALISTS!

Well, it was a hit! More than 40 kids participated in our Halloween Costume Contest & Food Drive this year, and I know I had as much fun as they did. :)

Thanks so much to Java Train, for co-sponsoring and hosting the event with us, as well as Second Harvest Heartland, who were were able to donate (drum roll) over 150 items of food to with your help! Thanks also to music teacher Kristin Morant who helped sponsor our treat bags! Make sure you contact her at kristin@kristinmorant.com or 651-247-5015 to use the voice or piano lesson coupon from your treat bag or for more info on music lessons.

As for the finalists... wow, was it a tough decision! Check out all of these adorable kids, and you'll see why!


There were at least eight kids in serious running, but we had to narrow it down. Selection was based on 1.PERSONALITY! 2.costume originality and 3.the final photos overall. Here's our selection for this year... (make sure you head to the bottom of this page to place your vote!)
With your help, one of these winners will take home the title of Costume Contest09 Winner and receive gift certificates from Java Train & Feather Blue Studios. But don't worry, we have some fabulous treasure for the finalists too. ;)

PLACE YOUR VOTE by clicking below, and in one week we'll announce the winner.Click Here to Vote Now! (THANKS ALL! VOTING IS NOW CLOSED.)

Thanks again everyone! Don't forget, just a few days left to place orders of your Halloween cuties if you haven't done so yet!

26 comments:

  1. What great pictures and such cute kids- I vote for that cutie Dorothy- she would have rounded out our Wizard of Oz cast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since my child is not in the top 3 and I want to vote, my vote goes to Lego boy! That is just way too original and cute! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dorothy. She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hands down, Dorothy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frankie rocks! Original and adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dorothy is just to darn cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My vote is for Dorothy!! Too Cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. My vote is for dorothy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Frank the Frankenstein all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lego boy is by far the cutest and most creative costume!!! What a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Based on the photos, Frank the Frankenstein encompasses all three criteria. Great personality captured in the photography. I never knew scary could be so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are all great! While I like Dorothy and Lego Boy, I'm really liking the play on Frank's name with the Frankenstein costume. That is perfect. Plus, I like the fact that he's trying to be a scary Frankenstein in the photos - how do you beat that?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Frank the Frankenstein!!! Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. GO DOROTHY WOOP WOOP CUTE NIECE! AND CUTE NEPHEW BRADY BOO LION!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dorthy is adorable! Dorthy for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lego Man is so original! He has my vote

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the lego man's originality but I think my vote will go to Dorthy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dorothy is as cute as a button, my vote is for her!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dorothy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I totally vote for the Lego guy! What a spectacular costume and adorable boy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lego Guy has my vote!

    ReplyDelete