Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our New High School Senior SPOKESMODEL!

Here she is! Our new spokesmodel for "The Senior Scene," our senior picture division. Read more about her below...



Welcome Kamaria!

Kamaria is currently a Junior at De La Salle High School in Minneapolis. Highly involved in her high school and happy to hang with friends, she peaked our interest with her vibrant attitude and community involvement. Kamaria shares more about her school, her life, and charity of choice, the “Starry Night Prom”…

What are your interests?
I love to play tennis, go shopping and hang out with my friends.

What are you involved in at your high school?
I am on the tennis team, step team, and competition cheer.

How did you find out about the Senior Scene Spokes model Contest?
A friend of mine found out about it on the Internet and told me about it.

Why did you want to be the next spokesmodel?
I wanted something new and different to try and also I liked the whole idea behind it.

Tell me about your charity:
Starry Night Prom is a prom for individuals of all ages with disabilities. It is put on in the month of May.

What made you want to become apart of this charity?
… because it is important to do things for others. I got involved with it through my high school. I have been working with Starry Night Prom since I was in 9th grade. It is all student-run.

What are your plans for the future?
I would love to attend college and study Journalism at either Howard University in Washington, D.C. or Hampton University in Virginia.
--------------

We're exciting to have Kamaria on board for this first year of our Spokesmodel program. Wish you could be her? While the spoksmodel contest is closed, we are still accepting limited senior representatives from various schools across the Twin Cities. If you're interested in representing "The Senior Scene" at your school (& reaping the perks that come with it!), email us at featherbluestudios@juno.com with your school name & request an application.

Also, our "Senior Scene" catalog piece is in print this week, with a special free gift inside! If you're an upcoming high school senior & received our first postcard, expect yours in a week or two; if not, email or call us to get your special copy!

1 comment:

  1. Look at my best friend kam im most def coming here for my senior pics by the way she looks beautiful as always

    ReplyDelete